Salmon Sushi Cupcakes
Ingredients – makes 12
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 3 sheets nori, cut into squares
- 2, 7.5 oz cans Alaskan Sockeye Salmon
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sriracha, plus more to top
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Desired topping such as avocado, green onion, sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of rice into the center of each square of nori, then place in a cupcake tin. Repeat with the remaining rice and nori sheets.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, mix the salmon with the mayonnaise, sriracha, and soy sauce. Spoon the salmon into the sushi cups.
- Top with desired toppings such as avocado, cucumber, chopped green onion, and sesame seeds.