- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1, 7.5 oz can Oregon’s Choice Royal Chinook Salmon Lightly Salted
- ⅓ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped capers
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 3, 8-10 inch flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except for the tortillas.
- Lay the tortilla on a flat surface and spread the cream cheese mixture over the tortilla, leaving the edges uncovered. Roll the tortilla from the bottom to the top, ensuring it stays tight. Chill in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes to firm up.
- Use a bread knife to slice the tortilla into two inch thick pieces and enjoy!