Open Face Avocado Tuna Melt
- ½ ripe avocado, diced
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, minced, plus more to garnish
- 2 tbsp green onion, diced
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 can Alderwood Smoked Albacore Tuna
- 4 small slices bread, toasted
- Shredded mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado with the lemon juice, dill, green onion, and salt and pepper.
- Add the tuna into the avocado mixture and break up until completely combined.
- Divide the tuna mixture evenly among the slices of bread. Top with desired amount of shredded mozzarella.
- Place into the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and everything is warmed through.
- Garnish with more dill and enjoy!