Asian-Style Cucumber Salmon Bites
- 1, 7.5 oz can Gourmet Chinook Salmon
- ¼ cup chopped green onion, plus more to serve
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp grated ginger
- Pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- Sesame seeds, to serve
- Add the salmon to a medium bowl and break up with a fork. Add the green onion, mayonnaise, coconut aminos, sesame oil, grated ginger, and a pinch of salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Scoop the salmon mixture onto the cucumber slices. Top with more chopped green onion and sesame seeds and enjoy!