Simple Lemon Dill Salmon Pasta
- 8 oz spaghetti pasta
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Pinch salt and ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- 1, 7.5 oz can Oregon’s Choice Royal Chinook Salmon Lightly Salted
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet or pot over medium heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and saute until fragrant. Add the heavy cream, juice and zest of the lemon, chopped dill, and a pinch salt and pepper. Let simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked pasta, the salmon, and the parmesan. Stir to combine and heat all ingredients, another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with extra dill and parmesan if desired!